1. It is 2009 standard procedure for businesses to have a website, there are no exceptions to this rule!
2. Most reporters expect businesses, including law firms, to have an online newsroom.
3. Journalists frequent company online newsrooms often. In fact, it's one of the first places they visit.
4. Journalists don’t discriminate between ‘big’ law and small firms, they visit them both.
5. Online newsroom is a centralized location where reporters have 24-hour access to press materials, regardless of which time zone they are operating from.
Question: Is your online newsroom working for you?